I recently had the opportunity to try out a Bestowed Box. You are probably asking yourself: What the heck is a Bestowed Box? Well, it’s a cute little box delivered to your door that contains different healthy snacks and other products that are hand-picked by celebrity nutritionist Heather Bauer.
My box arrived with some Roots powder (cool veggie powder additive for shakes), some great towlettes scented with essential oils, ZICO coconut water, a KIND bar, and a number of other goodies!
If you would like to see a sampling of some of the products that could appear in your box, click HERE. Bestowed is going to give away one month FREE to a lucky reader (no obligation and no need to supply any payment info, they will just send it to you!)!!
If you aren’t the lucky reader, here’s how you can get your own! You can use the code 5OFFBSTOWED01 for $5 off your first month (U.S. only).
Get 5-7 NEW healthy and delicious foods delivered to your door every month – each one hand-picked by celebrity nutritionist and author Heather Bauer.
How it works:
- Select your membership type (monthly or annual), then click Join!
- Our boxes ship to arrive on the 15th of every month.
- Shipping is included in the price above!
- We currently ship via USPS and within the US only
- Monthly Membership – $19 billed monthly, cancel any time
- Annual Membership – $209 billed annually, transfer any time
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Bestowed provided 30 Something Mother Runner with a complimentary box for the purpose of this review and sharing the above information with my readers. All opinions are 100% my own.
Leave a Reply