My running Christmas list is going to be a little different year, since my normal running tights and some of my other gear is just not going to cut it for the next 4 months! So here is what I am asking for this Christmas:
- Sparkly Soul Headbands—These are still my favorite headbands. I have tried others, but these are neither too tight nor too loose. I am sure they will also come in handy when my hair starts falling out after the baby is born.
- Workout Shirts that Cover My Ever-growing Belly—These are now an essential. I was able to get by for a while wearing my old shirts, but they no longer cut it. I am in dire need of long sleeve running shirts. I love the ones from For Two Fitness. I have the tank, and I think I need to invest in the long sleeve too.
- Brooks Adapt Running Glove II—The Brooks Adapt Running Gloves are my all time favorite—you get mittens and gloves combined into one, and they are totally breathable! They also come with added reflection and in the nightlife colors. My pair is starting to get worn from so much use, so I will be putting these on my list!
- Balega Running Socks—These are my go to running socks. They are wool, so they are breathable and keep your feet at just the right temperature. I think they have a great amount of padding too—not too much and not too little.
- Dear Kate Underwear—Anyone who’s been pregnant can relate to the joys of a pair of leak-proof, non-chafing underwear! Bonus, these are actually cute too!
- A Supportive Belly Band—I have a feeling I may need this in another month or so. I am not quite there yet, but I’m sure it’s just a matter of time!
So what’s on your running Christmas list?