I’m super excited to get a spa pedicure this morning–it’s been way too long for these pregnant feet! 😉 Tomorrow is a prenatal massage. I think I will be in heaven after that! I wish I had the discretionary income to get weekly massages. 😉 Maybe some day when I win the lottery…Also excited that tonight is date night, and the boys are sleeping over my in-laws. It will be quite the relaxing night here at our house!
Recently I got more December box from Bestowed, and I loved this month’s selections! Here’s what it came with:
- I Heart Keenwah Ginger Peanut Clusters— These were super yummy–they tasted like peanut brittle with a little ginger. My younger son loved them, and he ate most of the bag.
- KIND Snacks Dark Chocolate Chili Almond Bars— It’s no secret I LOVE KIND bars, so I was super psyched to find one of these in the box. For those of you that haven’t tried chocolate with a little kick of chili flavor–it’s awesome!
- Pacific Natural Foods Simply Stock— I have used Pacific Natural stock before–I love that it’s organic (you can buy it in bulk at BJ’s!). I added it to the curry from this box for a little extra liquid. I often use chicken stock when I make my rice for extra flavor.
- Saffron Road Food Thai Red Curry Simmer Sauce— I used this the same night the box arrived to make a curry with chicken and leftover vegetables in the fridge. My husband loved it–it does have a kick though! 🙂
- Simply Organic Mediterranean Herb Green Yogurt Dip— I used this to make dip for my Christmas Eve dinner. Next time I think I would only use half the packet with the 2 cups of plain greek yogurt, since the flavors were pretty strong.
- Snikiddy Baked Cheddar Cheese Fries— I love cheesy snacks, so these made my day!
If you would like to try your own Bestowed Box, you can use the code HELLOYUM40 to get $9 off your first box (that’s almost half off!) through January 15.
Leave a Reply