- Nathan Thermal Quickdraw—I heart Nathan hydration products in a big way! This is a 20 oz handheld that I use on my long runs. I don’t like having to wear a belt, so I use this instead. It has a nice little pocket for GU.
- Amphipod Handheld—I love this little handheld. I got it last year from Running Warehouse, and I haven’t been disappointed. I get thirsty even on short runs in the summer, so this handheld is perfect for a few miles or a 5K race.
- Skirt Sports Marathon Chick skirt—I discovered this skirt last summer and it’s my go to bottom for summer running. I have zero chafing issues and it’s nice and breezy for running in the summer!
- GU Brew—I sweat, A LOT. When I start running in the heat, I like to pop a GU Brew tablet into my water bottle before heading out the door. It tastes great (my favorite flavor is the pink grapefruit) and gives me some extra electrolytes without upsetting my stomach.
- Headsweats Visor – I got mine from GU, and I love this visor. I have hard time wearing hats, since I sweat so much and I don’t like my head feeling hot! These visors are comfortable and light weight, and they stay put! If you want to try out a Headsweats hat or visor, you can use the code 30SOMETHING for 25% off all regularly priced merchandise (order from their website www.headsweats.com)!
What are YOUR summer running essentials?