Over the past few weeks, I have received some new running/fitness items that I am going to share with you!
- Zim’s Footcare products— Being pregnant, I am ALWAYS excited to get anything that will help pamper my footsies! I love that the Zims USA products are naturally-made products that use ingredients like arnica, arginine, aloe, vitamin E, tea tree oil, and many others. They have over 25 different products to help take care of your skin and provide pain relief. I love that the Max-Freeze is a 360 degree spray that you can apply up to 4 times a day.
- Flexr Sports Bottles— Flexr sports bottles are BPA-free (a must for me!) and have optional disposable liners. I am excited to use this bottle with the liners, since I have had my share of sports water bottles that get stinky and smelly over time! 🙁 The bottle is super easy to squeeze and comes with an insulated sleeve.
- Dynamic Tape-– Dynamic tape is a highly elastic, breathable, and water-resistant tape (similar to KT tape). What’s very cool is that the tribal design on the tape was designed by Tahitian tattoo artist Tihoti. So you can tape up in style!
- Hatfield Foot-Calf-Stretch Strap— My calves will get sore occasionally–especially when running longer distances with minimalist shoes. This apparatus is super easy to use and gives your calves a great stretch. It even has a shoulder strap which allows you to simply lean back to achieve greater leverage and a good stretch!
- Ambi Cooling Device (powered by Blu-TEC™)–This little gadget is AMAZING (the hubs was super impressed with it too). Instead of using an ice pack that can defrost and create a wet mess, you just charge up this little device and place it on the affected area for instant cooling relief. I can’t believe how fast it reached the cooling temperature. The small size and travel pouch is nice–making it easy to slip into your gym or travel bag. I think the possibilities are endless for the Ambi Cooling Device. I will definitely get a lot of use out of mine!
30 Something Mother Runner received samples of the above items for the purpose of this review–no other compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own. 🙂