If you’re like me, you are always looking for ways to save time with daily household tasks. One of my least favorite tasks is taking care of the bathrooms, so I try to make it as quick and easy as possible! With 3 boys, the bathrooms in our house can be a scary space! 🙂 I’m excited to share with you how I created a special cleaning/stock up area in my pantry full of all of the necessary supplies including SCOTT® 1100 Bath Tissue that I pick up when shopping at BJ’s Wholesale Club.
How to Save Time By Creating Space in Your Pantry for Items to Clean and Stock Your Bathrooms
Last year we created a pantry off of our kitchen to help us keep up with all of the food and supplies we need to raise 3 growing boys. I love having space to store extra items I purchase in bulk. We often shop at BJ’s Wholesale Club because it saves us money and allows me to reduce the number of shopping trips I have to make and it helps ensure I don’t run out of things we go through every day like toilet paper and paper towels! Here’s how I organized my cleaning/stock up area for the bathroom:
- Make a list of items that you use daily in your bathroom so that you can stock those items in your pantry. In addition to toilet paper, don’t forget items like cleaning supplies, toothpaste, cotton balls, cotton swabs, hand soap, etc.
- Head to your local BJ’s Wholesale Club to purchase the items on your list. Don’t forget to check for coupons– you can save money on SCOTT® 1100 Bath Tissue by snagging a coupon on coupons.com (valid through July 31, 2016).
- Determine which section of your pantry you want to use for your bathroom stock up area. Take into consideration the size of items you will be storing there. For example, you may need enough shelf space to store larger packages like toilet paper and paper towels.
- Look for containers to store smaller items like tubes of toothpaste, hand soap containers, bars of soap, etc. You may also want to open the package for larger packages, like toilet paper and store them in a large basket. If you don’t want to shop for new items, look around your house for items you could repurpose for the pantry!
- Arrange the items in your stock up area with items you use most frequently at eye level, within easy reach. By taking the time to arrange the items according to the frequency of use, you can pop in and out of the pantry quickly to grab items you need for the bathroom!
SCOTT® 1100 Bath Tissue
Because we have a septic system, we use SCOTT® 1100 Bath Tissue exclusively because it’s septic-safe. With the SCOTT® 1100 Bath Tissue, it’s like getting 3 extra rolls per package because there are 100 extra sheets in each roll (1100 sheets in each roll)! It also uses FSC-certified paper from responsible sources. Cardboard cores for all SCOTT® Bath Tissue use 100% recycled materials. Priced at around $23.32, it’s a great price to stock up!
What are YOUR best tips and tips for saving time when stocking the bathroom?