It’s finally BBQ season!:-) I love having people over for cookouts, dinners, cocktail, parties, etc., so I always have a good rotation of appetizers at the ready. Chips and dip is one of my favorites, because it’s so easy to prepare and popular among guests.
Rather than just putting out your standard chips and ranch dip, I like to make it a little different, Instead of plain old potato chips, I use cracked pepper and sea salt (we love Kettle chips), bruschetta trips, pita chips, or a multi-grain chip like Late July Sea Salt Seashore multigrain chips (local Cape Cod company!). I love that Late July snacks are organic and are Non-GMO project certified!
I use plain yogurt (usually Greek) in place of sour cream in my dips and baking (Stonyfield of course!). It’s a great way to make your dip healthier and give it a little more protein at the same time! I guarantee nobody will miss the sour cream. 😉
Here are some of my favorite quick and easy dips (from Pinterest) to inspire you for your next cookout:
- Spinach and Kale Greek Yogurt Dip (a copycat of the Trader Joe’s version!)
- Dill-icious Greek Yogurt Dip— dill is one of my favorite herbs, and I think this one would also be super tasty on a baked potato.
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip— no pre-mixed seasoning packet in this recipe!
- Salsa Greek Yogurt Dip–perfect for a dip or to use on a salad, burrito, taco, etc.
- Skinny French Onion Dip— sounds impossible, but it’s delicious!
30 Something Mother Runner is a Stonyfield Blogger, and as such received coupons for Stonyfield yogurt and one package of Late July snacks. All opinions and writing are 100% my own.