To learn how to create the perfect Father’s Day gift for the traveling Dad, check out this shop that has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RefreshWithPhilips #CollectiveBias
The dad in our family travels for work semi-regularly, so the boys and I decided to put together a special toiletry kit as a Father’s Day gift for Dad, including some of his favorite personal care products from home. Our thought was that when he’s away, this kit will help him feel a bit more at home in his hotel room!
How to Create a Personalized Toiletry Kit for Dad!
- Decide on a toiletry bag for your kit. There are a number of different choices, so pick one you think Dad will love! This is a great step to get the kids involved in!
- Look through your husband’s toiletry drawer or medicine cabinet if you’re not sure what his go-to personal care products are. Don’t forget the common items like his toothbrush, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, face wash, shaving cream, razors, etc.
- Purchase small, clear containers that are TSA-approved sizes to make it easy for him to go through security screening.
- Have your kids write a note or draw a picture for Dad. Have the notes/pictures laminated, so you can tuck them into the toilet kit and Dad can enjoy a little message from the kids when he’s on the road!
- Stash the toiletry kit back in your husband’s bag, and he will be in for a treat when he’s on his next trip!
In our toiletry kit, we included the Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health that we picked up at Walmart. I have used a Philips Sonicare toothbrush for years, and my husband kept mentioning that maybe he should try one too.
The Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health can help reduce gingivitis up to 100% better than a manual toothbrush in just two weeks. With 3 intensity settings (low, medium and high), this toothbrush can remove up to 6x more plaque than normal brushing! A Quadpacer interval timer beeps every 30 seconds to alert you to move to the next quadrant of your mouth, making sure you reach every area of your mouth.
It was fun to get to surprise him with his own Philips Sonicare toothbrush, so his smile can look its best this summer too! The 3 Series Gum Health has one mode with 3 intensity settings to help care for your teeth AND your gums. Grab one for you Dad this Father’s Day!
What are you giving Dad for Father’s Day this year?