This following post is sponsored by OneDay App.
If you are looking for a fun, creative, and unique way to send a Valentine, check out the OneDay app. Available in iTunes (HERE) and the Google Play store, (HERE) this instant movie maker app allows you to create short little videos of your children. It’s currently free on both platforms!
It’s a super easy way to send a personalized message to friends, family, or a significant other. If you aren’t very tech savvy, this is perfect for you because it takes care of all of the editing and special effects!
Here’s how to use it:
- Open the OneDay app–on the left hand side you will see a plus sign that says “Choose a Story.”
- A menu will open that will show you various topics (that contain question prompts). For example, you may see “Kids Valentine’s Day 1” or “Happy Birthday” (among many others!). The topics are broken down into categories based on age.
- After you select your topic, a pop up will prompt you to download the story.
- Click on the Story in your list, and a window will open with your first question prompt. Hit record and make your movie. If you don’t like a question, just keep scrolling and you will see more underneath.
- When you hit the stop button, you will see the option to re-record, record another moment, or save and create your story. If you choose to record another moment, OneDay will stitch them all together for you to create your movie. It will even add music!
- To share your story, just click on the share button on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Upload the story to generate a sharing link. You can share your new masterpiece via Facebook, Twitter, E-mail or text message. You can also copy the link to share and save the movie to your camera roll.
- Go have fun creating your mini movies and make someone’s Valentine’s Day extra special this year! 🙂
One of the things I love about this app is that it requires ZERO editing skills. It really does everything for you in a non-complicated manner!
Here’s our video (complete with sound effects by the nine-month old and maybe a stray nose picking!). I think it pretty much captures the way we roll in this household of 3 boys– raw and unscripted! 🙂
Leave a Reply