To my loving husband: I hope you’re reading this! 🙂 Here is the 2014 edition of my running gear Christmas list. I have a lot of gear, but there is always room for more right? So, here goes:
- Yurbuds— I regrettably lost my pair of yurbuds, and I miss them A LOT. I don’t mind the ones that come with Apple devices, but I really loved the Yurbuds. They stay put on the run, even when you get sweaty!
- ASICS GEL-Pursue- These shoes go so well with my orthotics–it’s like a match made in heaven! I really hope they continue making them–especially with new colors! I would love to have another pair of these guys in my shoe rotation.
- GORE Running Wear Air Lady Print Singlet— I got one of these in my gear pack from GORE, and I cannot get enough of it. It’s so comfy and breathable, and I would love another one in coral.
- Running Mittens– My Brooks Adapt Running gloves have taken a beating after being washed and worn so many times over the last few years! I am looking at the Brooks Adapt Gloves II (nightlife) as a replacement. I love the bright color, reflective piping, and detachable LED light.
- Nathan Fast and Light Race Number Belt— I admit it, I’m tired of poking holes in all of my favorite running shirts with safety pins. I think it’s time to go for a race number belt. Not only do you put holes in your gear, but how many times have you found yourself scrounging for a safety pin on race morning?!
What’s on YOUR running Christmas list?