Since it is the first of December, I think it’s the perfect time to unveil this year’s running Christmas list:
Dear Santa (or any generous family member),
Here is the running gear I would like for Christmas:
- Lululemon speed shorts – with ruffle (several would be ideal, but one is fine too)
- Entry fees for two half marathons (yet to be chosen).
- 12 4-packs of nuun (assorted flavors)
- Brooks Silver Bullet Jacket
- iTunes gift cards to fuel my many playlists
- CEP Compression Running Socks (in pink of course)
- Rundies from Oiselle- why not have runderwear to match your workout for the day?
- A Garmin Forerunner– yes, I still do not have one! The FR60 is just not cutting it anymore…
- Custom Race Bib Coasters– I love Etsy! What an awesome idea for recycling your race bibs! They would also make a really cool gift for running parents or family members.
- Lululemon Brisk Run Earwarmer (2)
Tell me– what’s on your running Christmas list?
Leave a Reply