I have finally finished compiling my running Christmas list for this year.
- Skirt Sports Toasty Mitts Arm Warmers – Umm- genius in my book! Since I have Raynaud’s (results in poor circulation in my hands and feet), I need to focus on keeping my hands warm when the temperature starts dropping. I love my Brooks Adapt Running Gloves, but these definitely caught my eye. I love arm sleeves because I sweat A LOT! I tried them out last weekend on a long run and I loved them! I actually wore them under a half zip instead of wearing a jacket. Skirt Sports gear is always well made and they think of all the little details. One of the arm warmers has a pocket for phone, keys, GU, etc. and there are little silicone skirt sports icons to keep them in place on your upper arm.
- Saucony Drylete Ponytail Headband ViZiPro– Sometimes it’s chilly enough to freeze your ears, but you still want the ability to get rid of some heat through your head. Enter the headband—with a ponytail hole, it’s perfect in my book!
- Yaktrax Pro—I never got these last year, but I meant to! Since I will be running outside a lot more this winter, I really hope Santa brings them for me!
- Nathan Sprint 10 oz Handheld—Sometimes (especially in colder weather) I want to bring along some water, but I don’t need the 20 oz. quick draw or my belt—this would be perfect. I think it would also be great for a 5K race!
- Brooks Women’s Infiniti Tight II—Along with the Yaktrax Pro, these warm weather tights are tops on my list of winter running needs. Running along the water in the winter can get quite nippy. I need some nice warm tights!
- Running bibs display with mantra: Running On The Wall—I am not big on displaying my medals , but I keep all of my race bibs. I like to write my times on the back and my age place, etc. Hopefully the hubs will get this as one of my Christmas gifts. I like that you can choose the paint color and/or personalize it!
- Marathon Chick Skirt by Skirt Sports—This is pretty much the only skirt I run in any more. It’s so comfortable and without the compression shorts (it has spankies instead), I don’t get any chafing on long runs. I LOVE them and would like another one.
- GU Energy Gel— I have been loving the Chocolate Outrage, Mint Chocolate, and Vanilla Bean! Just had the vanilla last weekend, and it reminded me of vanilla pudding!
What’s on YOUR running Christmas list??
Skirt Sports provided 30 Something Mother Runner with a pair or Toasty Mitts Arm Warmers, so I could try them out and share my opinions with you.