This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com #PLYogaBBxx
My back to school resolution is to do more yoga, so it was timely that I received a sampling of goodies last week featuring products to help celebrate National Yoga Month. Since I’m recovering from a bout of pneumonia, I’m going to have to be kind and gentle with my body for the next month or so, and yoga is just what the doctor ordered! I am excited to check out some classes at the Yoga Collaborative in North Falmouth!
Without further ado, here are some of the delicious products I was provided to sample:
- Ascent Protein – The Offical Sponsor of Hard Work™. I sometimes get bored with vanilla and chocolate flavors of protein powder in my smoothies, so I was excited to find a bag of Ascent Protein in Lemon Sorbet in my box! The Lemon Sorbet flavor goes so well with frozen mixed berries, raspberries, and blueberries. There are 25 grams of protein and 0 artificial ingredients in each scoop of Ascent Protein powder! Use code “YOGA” for 10% off on their website.
- Love Warrior– This memoir by Glennon Doyle (many of you know her from Momastery) is an Oprah Book Club selection and #1 New York Times Best Seller. I have heard friends rave about Glennon Doyle, but I had yet to read any of her writing– though I will be now! I really enjoyed Love Warrior and finished the book in a day. For a memoir, it was quite the page turner and really made you stop and consider many things in your life. I couldn’t stop thinking about some of the topics in the book, and to me, that’s a sign of a very powerful piece of writing!
- KeVita– You may find it amusing that as a healthy lifestyle blogger, I have never tried kombucha! KeVita was my first taste of this fermented tea that is full of probiotics, organic acids and organic caffeine. I got to sample the Blueberry Basil and Pineapple Peach.
- In the Raw– This organic, non-GMO stevia is USDA certified organic, Non-GMO Project verified, certified vegan and a GREAT way to add natural sweetness when you need it (it’s great for baking too!).
- Summer’s Eve– I love these individually wrapped wipes for stashing in my gym bag. Sometimes I don’t have time to shower after a workout, so these Simply Summer’s Eve™ new Cleansing Cloths are great for maintaining a natural pH and getting rid of odor-causing bacteria. These particular feminine wipes are Mandarin Blossom scented, and it’s a nice fresh, but not overpowerful scent. They are also free from any harsh chemicals.
- B.O.S.S. Bars™– These little bars are my new favorite snack to stash in my purse. The kids love them, and I love that they are made with a limited number of ingredients, all of which are premium and raw. They are certified gluten-free by the Celiac Support Association and also certified Paleo by The Paleo Foundation. These paleo bars come in a number of different flavors including DAZZLE® (green apple, Brazil nut, and Monk Fruit Powder), MOVE® (raspberry, almond and Aronia berries), RESTORE® (sour cherries, sunflower seeds, and Maqui berry powder), SMILE® (banana, pumpkin seed and cacao powder) and THINK® (blueberry, walnut and coconut oil). You can purchase them on Amazon Prime or head over to https://bossfoodco.com/ to get free shipping on any 5-pack and/or case of 12 on
through October 15, 2017 with code “BABBLEBOSS.”
Which product are YOU most excited to try?