Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and if you’re like me, you have waited until the last minute to find the perfect gift! If you need a little inspiration for the mothers or mothers-to-be in your life, here are some ideas to get you inspired:
- For Two Fitness® apparel— If you have a mother-to-be (or are one yourself), For Two Fitness® offers stylish and super comfy workout gear for expecting moms. I wore For Two Fitness® tanks and pants while pregnant with my third, and I wished I had found them sooner! The pieces were a staple in my wardrobe, even when I wasn’t working out. For 25% off your order PLUS free shipping, use code MOMSDAY25 at www.fortwofitness.com (now through Mother’s Day).
- Spring House Cleaning— I can almost guarantee that any mom would LOVE a gift certificate for a deep spring cleaning of her house! It’s sometimes hard to stay on top of the laundry pile, let alone cleaning the whole house. Check out cleaning companies or a local house cleaner recommended by friends.
- Babysitting— Arrange a four or five-hour stretch of babysitting–it’s amazing what you can get accomplished without children tagging along!
- Spa Day— If you’re local to the Cape or Boston, check out last week’s post on the Mirbeau Inn & Spa at The Pinehills. Treat the moms in your life to a relaxing massage or package of spa treatments and lunch!
- Race Entry— If the mother(s) in your life is a mother runner, gift her with a race entry (and some new running apparel for training!).
What’s on your Mother’s Day wish list?
30 Something Mother Runner is a For Two Fitness® Ambassador.