It’s Monday again– how did that happen? We had a busy weekend of outside fun at our local pumpkin festival, a fun morning at church, Patriots win and some home improvement projects! I feel like we packed A LOT in, and we still get one more day off! I’m off to the grocery store this morning to pick up what we need for this week’s meals. Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Monday: Baked cod with butter and seasoned bread crumbs (one of my signature dishes and the boys’ favorite!), roasted broccoli and sweet potato hash.
- Tuesday: Homemade lentil soup with crusty bread and lemony white bean and arugula salad.
- Wednesday: Boneless pork chops with apple cider glaze, homemade stuffing and sautéed green beans.
- Thursday: Pasta primavera with salad and garlic bread.
- Friday: Pizza night! This week will be a Southwestern pizza (on a flatbread).
What’s on your menu this week?