I am having a hard time believing it’s December 1st already! I feel so behind with my holiday shopping this year…So, in an effort to get myself a little more organized for the holiday season, I started putting together a kids holiday gift guide. On the list are items that I already have for the boys (or will be getting in the near future!).
- ReTrak Animalz Headphones— We got to test out these headphones for the boys on our trip to Walt Disney World. The boys were so excited to get to watch their own TVs on JetBlue! 🙂 There are several different pairs with different animals, and they feature a retractable cord and a volume limiting technology for little ears! These are for children 3+ ($21.98). They were a HUGE hit with both of my older boys.
- Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike— This gift is for William, and I am sure he will get a lot of use out of it going up and down our driveway. Since I am a big fan of toys that multi-task and span different ages, this trike is perfect! It can follow your child from age 9 months on. It can function as a stroller, push trike, and classic trike ($99.99)
- Squigz— If your kids love to build, these are another great addition to the toy room. You can purchase the starter set, and then add on as needed. They provide suction construction and are for kids 3+. The starter set is $24.99. If you have younger children, see the PipSquigz below that I purchased for William.
- PipSquigz— These Squigz are made especially for the little ones 6 months plus. There are 3 in the set and they work the same way that the regular Squigz do. PipSquigz provide sensory integration, and they are made of silicone (BPA-free) The set is $19.24 on Amazon.
- Lincoln Logs— All of the toys from childhood are making a comeback! I used to love playing with Lincoln Logs at my grandmother’s house, and I know the boys are going to flip for them! They love building houses and all different types of structures, so I am 100% confident that Lincoln Logs will be a win.
- Boogie Boards— I saw Boogie Boards for the first time at a toy event last summer. My two older boys love to draw (especially my first grader). Boogie Boards have an8.5 inch LCD screen that you can erase with the push of a button (no more yelling for extra paper!). It’s super thin (1/8 inch) and easy to stash in a bag, car, etc. The pressure-sensitive LCD writing surface allows you to create different thicknesses of lines–just like a pen and paper ($27.74)!
- Bicycoo (with noodle)— If you are looking for a balance bike this holiday season, Joovy makes a great one! It’s well made, with an aluminum frame and adjustable seat. It sports wide 12-inch pneumatic tires. Pair it with the Noodle helmet to encourage safety from the start!
30 Something Mother Runner received a Little Tikes 4-in-1 Trike and 2 pairs of ReTrak Animalz headphones for review. All opinions and writing are 100% my own.