I am SO EXCITED to be teaming up with my friend and fellow runner, Laura (a certified RRCA running coach and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach) to offer a Runner Reset. See below for more details on how to get in your best running shape for the fall racing season!
The Runner’s Reset will begin Monday, August 1st!
What is it?
- A nutrition and strength training challenge for runners
- Meal plans and simple recipes to energize you
- Specific guidance around metabolic efficiency to learn how to burn fat
- Group support and tips to keep you motivated and committed
Who is it for?
Runners who struggle with body composition and/or weight maintenance who want to commit to healthier food choices and learn how to shift into fat burning.
When is it?
The group will begin on August 1st and run for 21 days
Click Here for Details and How to Register
Join the challenge and receive:
- a seasonal recipe e-cookbook and sample meal plans (plus ideas for family friendly recipes and super easy options)
- group Facebook page for support and accountability
- daily emails with bonus tips and advice to use nutrition to reach your goals
- guidance on how to get fitter as a runner
- high quality nutrition products full of probiotics to help reduce bloating and improve digestion, B-Complex for natural energy, antioxidants, Omega 3 for the same benefits of fish oil (but guaranteed purity- no heavy metals) and a whole lot more!
I’m SUPER excited to get this going! Taking the time to fuel my body the right way and give it the workouts it needs always makes me feel better about everything! It’s time to buckle down and get ready or the fall racing season!
Leave a Reply