It’s getting warmer and more humid pretty much everywhere at this time of year, and you may find your running starting to suffer. Fear not–there is some great hydration gear out there waiting to help keep you from wilting! Whether you are running short distances or long, there is piece of gear to help keep you hydrated. I included more Camelbak and Nathan in my list because I am partial to their equipment!
Here is my list:
- Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Belt ($44.95) – I love the Nathan belts because the bottles are easy to slip in and out, and the pocket is large enough to store keys, GU, phone, etc.
- Camelbak Arc Quick Grip™ ($20.00) – This handheld is a great size for short runs or summer 5K races.
- Nathan QuickDraw Plus Insulated ($23.50)- LOVE this handheld for summer running–it helps keep you water cool on super hot days!
- Ultimate Direction AK Race Vest ($99.95)
- Camelbak Marathoner ($100.00)
Nathan Trail Mix Hydration Belt, Nathan Blue, One SizeNathan Quick Draw Plus Insulated Hydration Pack, 20-Ounce Imperial PurpleCamelBak Marathoner Hydration Vest, Purple Cactus Flower/Flame ScarletCamelBak Arc Quick Grip Handheld Bottle, Oceanside, 10-OunceUltimate Direction AK 2.0 Race Vest – Running Hydration Pack
Leave a Reply