The following post is sponsored by Airborne. Full disclosure details for this blog can be found HERE.
As of the past week or so, everyone in the house has been pretty healthy (knock on wood!), and I plan to keep it that way! This has been a loooong winter, and I don’t need any more reasons to stay cooped up inside when the nice spring weather finally arrives. Here’s what we are doing to keep ourselves healthy here in the Morrison household:
- Exercise regularly— Admittedly, this has been a challenge with the weather in the Northeast! Regular exercise helps to keep your immune system healthy and strong.
- Incorporate Fruits and Veggies into each meal— We have been working on this one all winter long. By aiming to include a fruit and vegetable in each meal, you’ll be much more likely to hit your minimum 5-7 servings each day. For breakfast we might do overnight oats with fruit or a cold cereal with fruit. Lunch is a sandwich with a fruit or vegetable side (packed in fun containers for the boys!). Dinner will include a salad or 1-2 vegetables. We are definitely not perfect at this, but we are trying hard!
- Wash Hands— I know that regular hand washing can sometimes be a challenge with toddlers and small children, but it’s crucial to help keep the germs away!
- Get Fresh Air— I think this one is definitely underrated. My preschooler gets at least twice as much outside time in the school day as my first grader, and more sunshine makes for happier kids!
- Take Vitamins– My husband and I both take a vitamin daily, and we recently tried out the Airborne Everyday. My husband likes to take additional supplements like echinacea and zinc, and he was excited that he would no longer have to do this. Two of the Airborne Everyday gummies give him his multivitamin, in addition to extra vitamin C, ginger, echinacea, and other immune-supporting ingredients.
I prefer taking gummy vitamins too, and I like the fruit flavor of the Airborne Everyday (no water needed!). They also cost about the same price as a multi-vitamin alone–WIN! 🙂
If you would like to win your own prize pack of Airborne Everyday, I’m giving away 3! To enter, follow the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget below:
What are you doing to stay healthy?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I have been compensated with free product but the opinions are mine.