Since Thanksgiving (and Christmas- gasp!) are not too far off, it’s time to start thinking about holiday parties and hostess gifts! Maybe I’m old fashioned, but I love to bring a small gift to a get together during the holiday season.
My mother always brought a small hostess item, and she put together the cutest little gifts. They didn’t cost a lot, but they were so festive and beautiful. With all of the cute DIY decorative materials available at Michaels and machines like the Cricut and Silhouette, the possibilities are endless!
I thought I would put together a list of great hostess gifts to bring to a holiday get together. I love dish towels–above is a picture of three beautiful towels I purchased from Zazzle. There were endless options, and you can even create your own design! Dish towels are a very functional hostess gift that you can even match to your guest’s kitchen. They also make great little stocking stuffers! There were so many different gift ideas at Zazzle–it was hard to choose! So, here are some hostess gift ideas to get you started!
- Decorative dish towels – I love birdseye cotton ones!
- A small soap and soap dish
- A bottle of wine in a decorative bag
- A reusable/insulated wine tote.
- A decorative candle
- Mason jar with pancake, muffin, or bread mix. You can make some really cute decorative tags for the recipe and baking instructions!
- Tea towels
- A great coffee mug with a gift certificate to a local coffee shop
- Potted plant or nice floral arrangement.
30 Something Mother Runner received a $50 gift certificate to purchase items for the purpose of this review. All opinions and writing are 100% my own.