This delicious homemade ranch burger recipe is brought to you by Pepperidge Farm, in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand; and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions, writing and photographs are 100% my own.
Ahh, the sound of the grill sizzling. Warmer weather makes me so excited for so many different reasons, one of which is GRILLING! Grilling allows me to stay outside while cooking dinner, which is such a win for both me and the boys. We eat outdoors as much as possible to maximize the beautiful summer evenings we are fortunate to have here on Cape Cod!
While we don’t eat as much red meat as we used to, the whole family loves to enjoy a juicy burger during warmer weather months. There are so many different ways to season a burger, but one of our family favorites is a ranch burger with Southwestern mayonnaise and all of the fixings! Served with sweet potato fries, this burger will be a meal the whole family can enjoy! The best part? You probably have most of the items in your spice drawer already!
Mix the dry spices together and then work into the ground beef until thoroughly mixed. Form the beef into patties using your hands or with the help of a hamburger mold. Cook on the grill until the internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees. Allow the burgers to rest for about 5 minutes before serving, so they are nice and juicy!
The Southwestern mayonnaise is super easy to prepare and contains just 2 ingredients: salsa and mayonnaise! I like to use a chunkier salsa and drain off some of the extra liquid, so the mayonnaise stays nice and creamy.
Serve this Ranch Burger with all the Fixings on a Farmhouse Hearty Bun
This ranch burger can be made with beef (we like to use 100% grass-fed if available), ground turkey or chicken. Serve it with Southwestern mayonnaise, a slice of avocado, red onion and lettuce on a Pepperidge Farm® Farmhouse Hearty Bun.
The new Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty Buns (they are available in Hearty White topped with sesame seeds, Rustic Potato, and Stone Ground Wheat) are great because they are big enough to hold a good-size burger and all of the fixings! They are currently available here in the Northeast.
Homemade Ranch Burgers with Southwestern Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 2 tablespoons diced onion (dried)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (dried)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds ground beef (you can substitute ground turkey or ground chicken if you wish)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mild salsa
- Combine dry seasonings in a small bowl.
- Add seasoning mixture to ground meat.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and combine.
- Form into patties and then refrigerate for about a half hour to allow them to firm up.
- Grill burgers.
- Mix together salsa and mayonnaise to make a Southwestern mayo to serve on the side.
- Top with lettuce, tomato or whatever you like and enjoy!
Leave a Reply