I always have a hard time shopping for my husband. He has most everything he needs, and I really like to give functional gifts. This year he made a wish list on Amazon, which I love because now I have some ideas to go on!
I thought I would put together a list of a few gift ideas for you husband/significant other:
- Sol Republic Portable Wireless Speaker Deck—This wireless speaker has an extensive wireless range and Heist Mode™ which allows up to 5 different people to play DJ! How cool?! It has 360º sound and comes in four different colors. It also sports outdoor boost for better sound when you’re outside and blue tooth pairing with your mobile devices. You can find this speaker online or at the following retailers: Amazon, Best Buy, RadioShack, and Target.
- Sports Travel Mugs—You usually can’t go wrong with these for small gifts or stocking stuffers. If your husband/significant other is into sports, chances are he will be happy to find a travel mug for his morning coffee that sports his favorite team’s logo.
- Electric Razor—Christmas can be a good time to replace an outdated electric razor! I recently got the hubs this one, and he really likes it! The nice thing is that you can shave wet or dry with this razor.
- Tickets to a Sporting Event or Concert—A really nice gift is to purchase tickets to a professional sporting event for his favorite team or concert tickets.
- Gift Certificate for a Nice Date Night Dinner—Most of us don’t get out to dinner with our spouse as often as we would like, so this is a great excuse to get out there. You can arrange for babysitting and head out for a romantic dinner for two!
- Craft Beer Sampler—If he likes beer, you can often find nice gift samplers of different craft/local beers.
- Customized Photo Gifts—Shutterfly has some great ideas for photo gifts that would look perfect on a desk or dresser. My husband loves to get updated pictures of the kids for work.
30 Something Mother Runner received a Sol Republic Wireless Speaker Deck in exchange for review. All opinions are 100% my own.