The holidays are almost here, and it’s a great time to get started with your holiday shopping if you haven’t already done so! As a fitness enthusiast myself, I put together a gift guide for the active women in your life to give you some inspiration.
- prAna Filament Tank (in Purple Mountain). I’m loving this tank for yoga class or strength training at the gym! I LOVE the detail on the back of this tank. It’s got a built-in shelf bra and removable modesty cups. It’s made of 88% polyester and12% spandex, and it’s bluesign© certified.
- prAna Rockaway Jacket (Gravel). This textured zip-front fleece hoodie is my go-to for trips to the gym and inside my house (since it’s drafty!). It’s super soft, and I love the honeycomb textured fleece! It’s made from 50% recycled polyester and 50% polyester.
- Tifosi Women’s Alpe 2.0 Single Lens Sunglasses. I have a pair of Tifosi running sunglasses and they’re AWESOME! They are lightweight, stay put and won’t break the bank!
- ASICS Fit-Sana Tote. Not only do I love the style of this gym bag, but it’s also practical with a zippered wet/dry pocket for sweaty gym clothes or a bathing suit. You can convert the Fit-Sana from a tote to a backpack, and it even has adjustable straps for your yoga mat!
- Jabra Elite Sport Wireless Earbuds. These are the only truly wireless earbuds that have stayed in for me! They are waterproof and have an in-ear heart rate monitor. You can connect them to your smartphone through the Jabra app, so you can track your activity stats and heart rate.
- Nathan SpeedDraw Plus Handheld. This is the perfect handheld for shorter runs or gym sessions. It’s thermal, so your water will stay nice and cool. It fits comfortably on your hand and has a zippered pocket where you can stash a key, money or identification.
prAna Holiday Discount for My Readers!
I’m so happy that prAna provided me with a discount to share with you! Use code “CMMR17” for 15% off all regularly priced merchandise. I can guarantee you that there is something for the active woman on your list at prAna. I have many of their items (not just activewear!) and they are so comfy! I also love supporting a socially conscious company!