The holidays are actually a great time for picking up running gear at great prices! There have been such great deals on running gear lately, that I have found it hard to resist the temptation click and shop! I thought that I would put together a list of a few of the sites where I have found some spectacular steals on winter running gear.
Places to find deals on running gear:
- Running Warehouse— running warehouse is a great place to find discounted running gear and shoes. As a bonus, they also offer free two-day shipping and free returns! They also offer a 90 day no sweat return policy. Around the holidays they will also do special daily deals.
- ASICS America— ASICS America has been doing a Bestivus sale every day that has offered deals like 50% off running tights, up to 60% off cold weather running gear, and 50% off their Thermopolis half zips.
- Your local running store (LRS)— Don’t forget to shop small this holiday season too. Many times you can score some fantastic deals at your local running shop. They often have special shopping nights, discounts, and twelve days of Christmas deals.
- Amazon— While I do prefer to shop local when possible, sometimes I just can’t find something here on Cape Cod. In that case, I pop onto Amazon. They have special lightning sales for all of their different departments, and they have been providing very deep discounts on certain running and sporting gear. If you have Prime, you also get FREE 2-day shipping. I like to order not only for myself, but use the FREE 2-day shipping to send gifts to people on my Christmas list! 🙂
- Holabird Sports— Holabird offers deal days on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and you can get up to 70% off during these sales! They also have everyday specials. You will find all of the major running brands here, so check them out!
- Road Runner Sports– Road Runner Sports also has a lot of great deals on shoes, gear, nutrition products, etc. Take $15 off your order of $75 or more with code CX14S501. 11/1-12/31.
Where do you find great deals on your running gear? Do you stock up on running gear during holiday sales?