I am headed to New York City for the Blogger Bash conference next Thursday, and we are doing a get to know you post link up. I don’t usually do these types of posts, but sometimes it’s fun to learn more about the person behind the blog. 🙂
- Name – Jessica Morrison
- Where are you from? – Falmouth (Cape Cod), Massachusetts
- How long have you been blogging? – 3 years this September.
- What is the meaning behind your blog name? – I am a mother who LOVES to run, and it does sound pretty bad a$$. I also have a humorous/cynical side and the fact that it sounds like 30 something mother f*cker makes me laugh!
- What are you most looking forward to at Blogger Bash? – connecting with brands and other bloggers in a smaller setting. I have gone to BlogHer before, but it was sort of overwhelming! I like more intimate settings where you can have a meaningful conversation.
- What three words describe you the best? – driven, loquacious, compassionate
- Got kids? How many? – 3 boys (2 months, 4, and 6)
- We all have a pet peeve. What is your #1? People who complain 24/7
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be? Madeleine Albright
- Show me your face!
Leave a Reply