After a lot of success with the Faster Way to Fat Loss® program, I still follow the nutrition and fitness guidelines and am back in another boot camp round to tune-up! Since my Low-Carb Meals for Faster Way to Fat Loss was so popular, I decided to put together a list of some of my favorite snacks to eat on the program:
- Triscuits and 1 tbsp of almond butter. If you need some carbs, Triscuits are a great snack option with only 3 ingredients. They pack 20g of carbs and 3g of dietary fiber per serving (6 crackers). Macros for this snack are carbs (27g ), protein (10g) and fat (11.5g).
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs. This is a great snack for low carb days! Macros are carbs (0.6g), protein (12g), and fat (10g).
- Rx bars. These are one my favorite FWTFL snacks– especially the Chocolate Sea Salt flavor! Macros are carbs (22g), protein (12g), and fat (9g).
- Almonds. These are one of my go-to snacks for low carb days. I love the lightly salted Blue Diamond almonds. Macros are carbs (5g), protein (6g), and fat (16g).
- Smoothies. I LOVE to make protein smoothies with vegetarian protein powder, 1 cup of frozen fruit, and 1 cup of almond/coconut milk. Macros are (
- Avocado toast. Grab a piece of sprouted wheat bread (like Ezekiel) and slice up 1/2 avocado and sprinkle it with Everything But the Bagel seasoning (you can find this at your local Trader Joe’s). Macros are carbs (20g), protein (4g), and fat (11g).
- String cheese and deli meat roll-up. I do include dairy in my Faster Way to Fat Loss® diet and this snack is one I love for low carb days! Macros are carbs (0g), protein (19g), and fat (8g).
- Blue corn tortilla chips and guacamole. I LOVE guacamole and it’s a staple in my FWTFL diet! If you need to get some carbs in on regular macro days, these blue corn tortilla chips are a great choice. Macros for 1 serving of chips and guacamole is carbs (21g), protein (2g), and fat (11g).
- Rice cake with almond butter (and raisins if you need some extra carbs!). Rice cakes are great for satisfying a craving for something salty and crunchy and the 2 tbsp of almond butter gives it some staying power. If you find your short on carbs, you can always sprinkle with raisins. Macros are carbs (13g), protein (6g), and fat (18g).
If you follow the Faster Way to Fat Loss® program, what are your favorite snacks?