After a lot of success with the Faster Way to Fat Loss® program, I still follow the nutrition and fitness guidelines and am back in another boot camp round to tune-up. Since my Low-Carb Meals for Faster Way to Fat Loss® was so popular, I decided to put together a list of some of my favorite Faster Way to Fat Loss® snacks to eat on the program along with macro breakdowns to make tracking easy!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase This Real Mom will earn a commission. We link these companies and their products because of their quality and not because of the commission we receive from your purchases. The decision is yours, and whether or not you decide to buy something is completely up to you!
Some people aren’t snackers, but snacks are essential in keeping me on track throughout the day. Rather than having large meals, I prefer to eat a little more often. When looking at Faster Way to Fat Loss® meal plans, I found a lot of meal ideas, but not many creative ideas for snacking or snacks that were a good mix of protein and carbs! Here are a few of my favorite snacks to eat while on the Faster Way:
Best Faster Way to Fat Loss® Snacks
- Triscuits and 1 tbsp of almond butter. If you need some carbs, Triscuits are a great snack option with only 3 ingredients. They pack 20g of carbs and 3g of dietary fiber per serving (6 crackers). Macros for this snack are carbs (27g ), protein (10g) and fat (11.5g).
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs. This is a great snack for low carb days! Macros are carbs (0.6g), protein (12g), and fat (10g).
- Rx bars. These are one my favorite Faster Way to Fat Loss® snacks– especially the Chocolate Sea Salt flavor! Macros are carbs (22g), protein (12g), and fat (9g).
- Almonds. These are one of my go-to snacks for low carb days. I love the lightly salted Blue Diamond almonds. Macros are carbs (5g), protein (6g), and fat (16g).
- Smoothies. I LOVE to make protein smoothies with vegetarian protein powder, 1 cup of frozen fruit, and 1 cup of almond/coconut milk. Macros will depend on what you include in your smoothie.
- Avocado toast. Grab a piece of sprouted wheat bread (like Ezekiel) and slice up 1/2 avocado and sprinkle it with Everything But the Bagel seasoning (you can find this at your local Trader Joe’s). Macros are carbs (20g), protein (4g), and fat (11g).
- String cheese and deli meat roll-up. I do include dairy in my Faster Way to Fat Loss® diet and this snack is one I love for low carb days. Macros are carbs (0g), protein (19g), and fat (8g).
- Blue corn tortilla chips and guacamole. I’m a guacamole lovers, so it’s a staple in my FWTFL diet. If you need to get some carbs in on regular macro days, these blue corn tortilla chips are a great choice. Macros for 1 serving of chips and guacamole is carbs (21g), protein (2g), and fat (11g).
- Rice cake with almond butter (and raisins if you need some extra carbs). Rice cakes are great for satisfying a craving for something salty and crunchy and the 2 tbsp of almond butter gives it some staying power. If you find you’re short on carbs, you can always sprinkle with raisins or other dried fruit. Macros are carbs (13g), protein (6g), and fat (18g).
Not Yet Part of the Faster Way to Fat Loss® or Want to Invite Someone to Join You?
If you are still on the fence about joining the Faster Way to Fat Loss® I can’t recommend it enough! The program is really a lifestyle, and if you put in the time to working the program, you will feel stronger and so much healthier. One of my favorite aspects of the program is that it prioritizes it’s rooted in research and emphasizes progress, not perfection. Fitness and health are a journey, not a sprint, and there will be obstacles and setbacks. If you keep your eyes on the prize and focus on progress, not perfection, you won’t be disappointed! Join the Faster Way to Fat Loss and get started– what are you waiting for?
What are your favorite Faster Way to Fat Loss® snacks?